Thursday 16 September 2021

I am not very good in maths and physics could I succeed in studying B-tech

* First of all, you have to think are you confident from inner-self ? to move ahead towards B-tech study.

* Are you interested to do this with patience, without taking any worry.

* It is not matter how much you weak in any subject, it is only matter about your choice of confidence in any stream.

* You have to not think like, I am not good in this subject. You have to think like, why I am wanting to go in B-tech study.

* What is main motive for me to doing B-tech.

* Think our-self, Can I only do this because of good package salary or just for high reputation.

* So my friends, its very simple to take decision about yourself.

just talk this worlds with yourself and think on it and then take any decision on it.

No comments:

Popular Posts